Twenty One Questions

By 7:15 PM

I asked for 21 comments and less than 24 hours later you delivered! I knew I could count on you lovelies! Just when I was down in the dumps about my forced hiatus, you all reminded me why I started sharing my writing in the first place. The love and support I receive from you all is overwhelming in the best way possible.

Okay. Sorry. You know I always have to have my moment to gush about you all.
 
My new blog series will be titled "Twenty One Questions" Although I had fun writing New York Dixie, I decided to go in a different direction with the writing style. It's going to be written in the form of a book. It's exciting to the see the story unfold with each chapter and I'm hoping you all will feel the same!

First post will be up on Wednesday January 27th. I will be providing a link to the blog site closer to time!

Without further adieu, a brief synopsis of our new journey together: 

 Harper Stevens is a late-twenty something who had her life meticulously planned out. Things couldn't have gone more perfectly for Harper; she attended the college of her dreams, got a degree in Journalism, and moved cross country to start her career. She was ready to conquer the world one article at a time, and nothing could stop her....

Fast forward a few years later - The crushing student debt and failed attempts to land a steady job weren't part of Harper's plan. An eviction notice on her apartment door was the last straw. Just when Harper feels like she's lost everything, she stumbles upon a book with a theory of finding true love. Skeptical by the whole idea, she's forced by her best friend Celeste to examine her lack of romantic encounters. Harper sets out on a cross-country trek back to her hometown, but not before testing the theory out on an unsuspecting stranger. Is this the ground breaking premise for her comeback article, or will this stranger become more than just a pawn in her scheme? 



You Might Also Like

10 comments

  1. I'm intrigued and can't wait for it to start!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm really intrigued and am super excited for the first post!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds fun!! I'm excited!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Interesting...I'm looking forward to it :) mum

    ReplyDelete
  5. Is it the 27th yet????? Can't wait to read another blog! super stoked :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. You are one of my favorite bloggers! I am so glad you're back!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yessssss. I cannot wait to read the first installment when it's posted today!! Super excited, I am really intrigued by your synopsis!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi there sorry for posting here but I want to promote my new product - NASMS.NET helps people to send SMS to the US and Canada mobile phones in case they do not have a phone or their phones are ran out of balance.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very Interesting & Excited!
    http://digitalcartography.com

    ReplyDelete