Set Your Calendars!

By 10:18 PM

UPDATED: It's finally here...The much anticipated blog series I've been working on.

I've been working very hard to over come this massive writer's block I've been having. It took me a couple of months longer than expected, but I've finally pushed myself over the hill and penned out the first chapter. I couldn't be more ecstatic to share it with you all because I know you're going to LOVE it. The style that the story is written is a little bit different than what I'm use to. It was a nice way to break out of my normal writing habits. Regardless, I feel like as a reader you'll enjoy the story.

Speaking of readers... unfortunately since I've ended New York Dixie I, understandably, have noticed a drop in readers. I realize you all aren't coming back as often to check out updates. Well, the thing is, I'm super anxious to share this new blog with you all, so I thought of a fun way to ring the alarm and let everyone know I'm back in business.

If you're reading this I want you to let other readers know (in any way that YOU choose) that a new story is on it's way. Let me know you're here by dropping a comment! Once I have 21 comments (from 21 unique readers) I will put up the first post the following week!

Ready...Set...Go!


You Might Also Like

30 comments

  1. Looking forward to your new blog! I absolutely LOVED NYD!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looking forward to your new story line!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Not sure how you are defining unique....but I'm here! mum

    ReplyDelete
  4. So ready!!!!! The wait is killing me!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looking forward to reading your new blog!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Looking forward to reading it!!!!!! Please post it soon!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Looking forward to a new story to read :-)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm here. Looking forward to reading what's next from you!

    ReplyDelete
  9. We hit 21 comments in 24hrs, y'all never seize to amaze me!! I'll a story description up sometime between now and the weekend. And our story will officially start next week! I'll have more info when I post the description. I feel so loved with the overwhelming support :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. I don't see a date that this was posted... I will check back in a few days to see if you posted. Can't wait to start reading

    ReplyDelete